Two Friargate accessibility statement – www.twofriargate.com
The Two Friargate accessibility statement applies to www.twofriargate.com.
This website is run by Coventry City Council. We want as many people as possible to be able to use this website. For example, that means you should be able to:
- Change colours, contrast levels and fonts if your browser provides this
- Zoom in up to 200% without the text spilling off the screen
- Navigate most of the website using just a keyboard
- Navigate most of the website using speech recognition software
- Listen to most of the website using a screen reader
We’ve also made the website text as simple as possible to understand.
AbilityNet (https://mcmw.abilitynet.org.uk/) has advice on making your device easier to use if you have a disability.
How accessible this website is
We know some parts of this website are not fully accessible:
- You cannot modify the line height or spacing of text in your browser
- There is a limit on how far you can magnify the map on our ‘location’ page using your browser
Feedback and contact information
If you need information on this website in a different format like accessible PDF, large print, easy read, audio recording or braille:
- Call 0212 236 8850
We’ll consider your request and get back to you within 15 working days.
Reporting accessibility problems with this website
We’re always looking to improve the accessibility of this website. If you find any problems not listed on this page or think we’re not meeting accessibility requirements, email us on firstname.lastname@example.org
The Equality and Human Rights Commission (EHRC) is responsible for enforcing the Public Sector Bodies (Websites and Mobile Applications) (No. 2) Accessibility Regulations 2018 (the ‘accessibility regulations’). If you’re not happy with how we respond to your complaint, contact the Equality Advisory and Support Service (EASS).
Technical information about this website’s accessibility
Coventry City Council is committed to making its website accessible, in accordance with the Public Sector Bodies (Websites and Mobile Applications) (No. 2) Accessibility Regulations 2018.
This website is partially compliant with the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines version 2.1 AA standard.
The content listed below is non-accessible for the following reasons.
- Live video – we do not plan to add captions to live video streams because live video is exempt from meeting the accessibility regulations.
What we’re doing to improve accessibility
We are doing a number of things to improve our website accessibility, including training for staff on how to create accessible pages and documents.
Preparation of this accessibility statement
This statement was prepared on 4th October 2021.
This website was last tested on 4th October 2021. The test was carried out on all pages within www.twofriargate.com and measured against WebAim’s WCAG 2 checklist. See test report here.